Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Monday, July 6, 2015

UPDATE ON PEANUT, AND OTHER STUFF

Mum told me to tell you that Peanut's mum called -- She took Peanut to the dogtor yesterday, and the vet gave Peanut shots and told his mom to bring him back if Peanut didn't get better.  Well, thanks efurrybuddy for the POTP -- Peanut is back to normal this morning!!!!!!

Well, the main reason this post is so late is that mum did not take me for a bath yesterday (we had some thunderstorms) so this morning she took me early to the store and was going to get me a bath.  Well, fortunately for me, the were not got to be open in time for my bath, so mum made an appointment for me to have the bath on Saturday 'cos they open early enuf for me to miss the really hot pavement on the way home!!

Shoot -- mum just gave me a look to say that she has to get off the pc for now!!!!  I don't think we will be on till Wednesday (she has a dr's appointment tomorrow).  soo, everyone behave themselves (BOL) and again, thanks for all the POTP for Peanut.

Toodle pip

Cookie

8 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Oh that is good news about Peanut... (and may be the delay in the bath??? &*>) Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!! So glad Peanut is better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE are glad to hear Peanut is better - that had to have been real scary
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Peanut, that is indeed FABulous news!!! And congrats in escaping the dreaded BATH!!!
    I didn't escape mine, butts Ma assures me that I smell 'delicious'...I don't know how...all the good smells are gone! geesh.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad Peanut is feeling a little better. Hope those nasty storms are all behind you.

    ReplyDelete