Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I'M GONNA TRY TO DO MY OWN POST TODAY

Mum said that she has important phone calls to mke, so I'm gonna try to do my own post today. Please excuse any typos, but this is th first time I have tried to do it. Nothing much has been happening here (which is another reason mum refused to do my post today). Mum is doing better -- her knee hardly bothers her -- now it is the recurring back pain!! Mum has been telling me stories about when she was a younstter growing up in London just after WWII and I am trying to get her to put it on my post!!! She said she is not sure anyone would be interested, so please comment and let me know if you are. Oh, and by the way, Since I have been back home with mum, I have not tried to take off -- I am so glad to be back. Uncle Vic was OK, but he isn't mum and I had to share him with Coco!!! Mum is telling me she needs the 'puter, so I have to go. ttfn and toodle pip Cookie

1 comment:

  1. Hari OM
    Hey Cookie - you did good for your first solo post!!! You get mum to dictate and then you can share with us those reminiscences of post-war London - I am sure we shall enjoy them! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete