Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Just a quickie post

Goody goody gumdrops!!!!!  The UPS guy came today and guess what he had?  A box from Chewy!  Ziggy is my exchange pup for Christmas in July -- I had sent his package about a week ago and his mom told me that mine was on the way.  Wish mum's camera was working so I could show you what I got!!!  So, I will have to tell you -- a cute placemat, a foodbowl and few packages of treats!!  WOWIE, I am soooo excited!!!  Everything that mum has gotten for me from Chewy has been great.

Jiggling with happiness

Toodle pip

Cookie

12 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Those chaps at Chewy are good folks! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chewy has some might good stuff!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that Chewy has the bestest stuffs!!!!! You will never be disappointed with a box from Chewy!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo!!! We just know Ziggy picked out some nommy stuff for you!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fantastic. We know you'll enjoy all of those presents.....'specially the treats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you just gotta love it when chewy delivers goodies

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it says Chewy you know it's gonna be great. Congrats!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yahoo, I am so happy you like your goodies!! I love mine too and thank you very much. I am doing a post about it for tomorrow.


    Ziggy Out!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining my Christmas in July swap. I'm glad that you had a pawsitive experience and will pawticipate again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cookie,

    It's us, Mona, Prissy and Sammie Jena. We participated in the Christmas in July dog swap too and loved all our gifts. We haven't met yet but would love to be friends. Come see us sometimes.

    Later.......Mommy's Girls

    ReplyDelete