Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Monday, October 19, 2015

WHERE I HAVE A LOOOOONG TALK WITH MUM

I sat mum down this morning and gave her a talking to because she had not been keeping up with posting on my blog.  This is the result!!!!

Mum has been reading (and occasionally commenting) her favorite blogs, but even that has been a bit sporadic.  She has been looking a little down in the mouth, and when I try to find out what is wrong, she cannot tell me.  I think part of it is she is really getting worried about finding a lawyer.  If she does not get things going by the beginning of December, the statute of limitations will be over.  A lot of the lawyers she has spoken to have given that as a reason for not taking on the case -- not enuf time to really prepare!!!!  She is also having surgery to correct her droopy eyelid on Thursday and although that is not major, it is not gonna be fun.  She went last week for her post-op surgery and the nurse practitioner told her that it was healing very well (at least one thing seems to be going right).  She has to have a CT scan on Wednesday because of the possibility of her lapband having migrated!!

Aside from all that ..........  We are still waiting of my training to start.  Hopefully, now that the weather is cooling off a little, we will get started soon.
 
 
Even though this picture was taken a couple of weeks ago -- Krista is still getting almost as big piles of my floof when she brushes me!!!  I think I have told you how much I luvs Krista -- I always give her lots of kisses.  she also has a very cute 5 year old daughter --I luvs her too.  When she comes over next time, I will bug mum to take Kathrines picture!!!
 
Well, I don't wanna bore you any more.  Hopefully some more exciting stuff will start happening soon and mum will feel more up to taking pics.
 
Take care all
 
 
ttfn and toodle pip
 

15 comments:

  1. sometimes it is hard to get into the mood to blog when there are other things happening but we are always here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL Cookie you can make a stuffie out of your furs
    Hugs madi your bffff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    .... or spin and knit!!! That sure is a lot of floof... I love how you are smiling across and giving Krista the giggles... give mum lots of your TLC, Cookie darlin'... and we are all here whenever she decides to bring you to us!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cookie, we think you'll just have to concentrate on cuddling, kisses and love for your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are thinking of your Mom Cookie. We have our paws crossed that she finds a good lawyer.... PAWHAPS she should ask ERNIE the ATTORNEY.... for a Recommendation that is... He would NOT be very qualified fur being an attorney fur PEEPS...
    Wow girrrrrl... you Do have a Lot of Floof...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mum says that if Ernie should know a good attorney here in Tucson, she would be happy to follow up on the recommendation.

      And yes, I do have lots of floof -- even though I am "short haired" bol

      Delete
  6. We really hope that your mom finds a lawyer and that her surgery goes well. Give her a hug from us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are hoping that your Mama will find a lawyer that will take her case. So much for her to worry about. It's not fair. Here's to a successful surgery and Mom feeling better.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are hoping that your Mama will find a lawyer that will take her case. So much for her to worry about. It's not fair. Here's to a successful surgery and Mom feeling better.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cookie blogging is a full time job. You tell mom who is boss
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh,that was what the talking to was about -- she has promised to keep up with my bloggie and to take more picshers!!

      Delete
  10. Oh boys, I sure hopes your Moms finds a lawyer soon...the stress has to be just too much! I'm keepin' my paws crossed real tight for her and tell her we are all thinkin' of her!
    WOWSA! Cookie, gurl, that is A LOT of fluff!!! You should be stuffin' pillows with that! You could start a side business! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acsherly, on the Scrabble gaming site mum plays on she is known for having cat/doghair filled pillows that she tosses into the rooms to wake people up!! If anyone likes Scrabble, the site is isc.ro or you can get in touch with mum -- she is a 'live' tournament/club director

      Delete
  11. I cross my paws for the surgery and I hope your mom finds a lawyer who can help... (that's nor easy, we currently had the same problem).
    POTP and a big hug to you and your mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. We sure hope your mom gets things worked out before the statute runs out of time!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete