Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

MORE HELP NEEDED --- BOL

Cookie's mum here:

Once again I am coming to the citizens of Blogville for more help!!! My friend Vic who was supposed to take care of Cookie from this Friday until the end of the month has bailed out. Is there anyone in the Tucson area -- or beyond because if necessary I will rent a car to drive her wherever necessary -- where she can stay for that time. The reason for the temporary "vacay" for Cookie is that (as I mentioned the other day) I was served with a 10 day notice last Wednesday and Cookie has to be out of the apartment by the end of this week!!! I cannot afford to board her, and I have put a notice on Craigslist and am waiting for a response.

Please e-mail me at jskhackney23@hotmail.com if you can help or know anyone who could possibly help me!!!

ttfn and toodle pip

Cookie and her Mum

4 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Aw crikey... this is one I can be of no use on - other than putting up prayers for a quick resolution for you! Blessings, YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not in the Tucson area, sorry. Do be careful about Craigslist. There are many horrible people looking for animals on Craigslist for dog fighting, experiments, and torture. Maybe your vet would let you board her for a few days and pay them back gradually?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had one response on Craigslist and the person called me and sounds ok -- only problem is they live on other side of town. The vet charges almost $30 a day, and then she would be in a cage for about 3 weeks -- she's a big dog so that would not be fair!!!! But thankx, anyway

      Delete
  3. We are praying for you! Have you tried contacting local rescues to see if they have a foster that could help?

    xoxo,
    Bell Fur Zoo

    ReplyDelete