Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Monday, April 3, 2017

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME

I barked this message to mum to type.

Cookie's mum here:

I finally got my laptop this afternoon so will do a quick post to catch you all up.  Unfortunately a couple of days after my last post, I had some very bad dizzy spells and ended up in the hospital on 3/22.  Then last Wenesday I was transferred to a rehab center.  Tomorrow early I am being transferred to a DIFFERENT hospital to have some surgery that had been scheduled a couple of weeks ago!!!!  I will be at that hospital for 4 or 5 days then back here for a few more days cos my doctor does not want be to be alone!!!!  Poor Cookie has been alone, but except for the first day I was gone when she was unable to go out, my neighbor has  been taking her out.  This has all been very upsetting for all of us.  I will try to do a longer post in a few days.

ttfn and toodle pip

Cookie and mum

3 comments: