Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Thursday, November 23, 2017

MUM'S GONNA SEE IF SHE CAN POST A PHOTO and GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE

Hrmph -- mum was unable to get any pics to download.  I am gonna HAVE to insist that she go to Geek Squad.

We had a little bit of excitement (not!!) here the other morning.  I think we mentioned how our upstairs neighbor bangs on her floor (our ceiling) when I bark as mum is getting ready to take me out in the morning.  Well, on Tuesday morning, they banged so hard we thought the ceiling was going to come down.  Next thing we knew, as mum was opening the front door, there was yelling and screaming in the hallway.  It was our upstairs neighbors yelling and screaming at mum about my barking.  Now, you have to realize that these women must each weigh double what mum does, and she's no lightweight (sorry mum -- not) and it turns out they are the people who have the new truck that mum very nicely asked a couple of weeks ago to please be sure to leave her room to get the wheelchair through.  When they finished yelling a screaing and using HBO words at mum they slammed the door from the hallway so hard it could not be opened!!!!  Some other neighbors a couple of apartments down had heard the ruckus and come out and I went to talk to them.  Mum's and my knees were still shaking about it all!!!!  This couple also told us that they had been told that I attacked a lot of other dogs here.  Mum immediately knew who was spreading that rumor!!!  There is a woman here with a little dog that had lived in the complex mum and I lived in for a couple of months last year.  I had gotten out once and chased a few small dogs but did not injure anyone.  Every time we see this woman, if she has her dog she picks it up and walks in the opposite direction; if mum sees her when she does NOT have her dog, she STILL walks in the opposite direction!!!!!   Anyway, when the leasing office here opened, mum called and spoke to the manager.  He was extremely nice and said that he would look into it.  Fortunately, he did not make any disparaging comments about me!!!  Mum also heard from our next door neighbor that a LOT of other people (and not just from our hallway) had also heard these women yelling at mum and had contacted the office!!!!  This morning there was just a small banging on the ceiling when mum was getting ready to take me out.  Mum has threatened to put a muzzle on me when she is getting ready so that I wont bark.  I am not very happy about that!!!

Anyway, mum has been watching some programs about the Battle of Britain, etc., and I have gotten on her case (again) that she needs to write some of her memories of that time in the UK.  She said that he will tomorrow.

Mum has said that she does not really wanna do any more typing tonight so ......

ttfn and toodle pip

Cookie

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OH yes there have been lots of wonderful programs recently about both the first and second wards of the 20th century; and look forward to hearing mum's stories when she feels up to typing them.

    I know that it is to have troublesome neighbours so you have my sympathies - but Cookie darling, do see if you can help mum by not barking so much! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry abouts your wacky neighbors. That is no funs at all! I hopes them calm down, and learn that they are not the only people who live there! geesh!
    {{{hugs}}}
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete