Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Sunday, October 29, 2017

MUM CAN'T SLEEP SO SHE HAS DECIDED TO DICTATE TO ME:

I am not to sure if I will stay awake for long, so may have to pass this over!! to mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mum here:  Okay Cookie, I will take pity on you, even though it I only 12"30 am -- and even though you hae been sleeping most of the day.  BTW, Cookie, thanks for letting me sleep later the last couple of mornings.  We only hae one problem in the mornings;  while I am getting my jacket and shoes on and getting the chair ready to go -- Cookie barks constantly.  (Cookie here:  that's just cos I am so glad you are getting up n=and taking me out!}  Unfortunately the people upstairs do not enjoy her "singing" and pound on the floor -- which, of course makes her bark more.!!!!!

I went to see the doctor on Friday and got a clean bill of health (thank goodness).  But because I like to run errands when I go to the doctor's office, it makes for a long day!!


I am going to have to go the Geek Squad to find out to post pictures, again


Well, this was a quickie update to let everyone up on what we are doing

ttfn and toodle oo

Cookie and mum

3 comments:

  1. Cookie....don't bark so much. You're going to get mom in trouble. 😢

    Mom said she's going to call your Mom on her next day off work. Huggies and kissies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie....don't bark so much. You're going to get mom in trouble. 😢

    Mom said she's going to call your Mom on her next day off work. Huggies and kissies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Oh yes do be careful Cookie; I know it is just coz you are happy, but that happiness can bring its own problems! take care you two... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete