Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Sunday, August 23, 2015

I CANT BELIEVE IT

I cant believe it has been a week since I last posted!!!!!!  If anyone is interested. mum downloaded Windows 10 onto the Lenovo (the newest pc) and then had problems getting to things she wanted to use!!!!  So, Uncle Vic came and got it so that he could set it up for me.  In the meantime, I was using the ASUS (which she bought about 18 months ago).  Well, every time she tried typing on that one, it did all sorts of weird things!!!!!  So she pretty much gave up until she got the Lenovo back when we went to Uncle Vic's on Friday.  I had a good time with my buddy Coco II and, of course I slept lots, but mum did not sleep very well.  We came home early yesterday morning and mum was so exhausted she slept and watched TV most of the day.  She said she is feeling better this morning so I convinced her she had better post on my bloggie or peeps would think I had done a disappearing act!!!!!!

I had been chatting with Madi's mom on my smartphone and had brought up the problem some of us puppers were gonna have getting to BAR.  She mentioned that Blogpaws is going to be in Phoenix next year and that maybe some of us Southern/Southwesterners might get together there.  Mum and I would like to know if anyone else is interested.  I know it is in June (when it is very hot and stormy cos of the Monsoon), but we could make our own fun!!!!!

I do not have any pics to post today -- hopefully mum will get around to it in a day or two and if we do not have too many thunderstorms, maybe I wont hid in the bathtub as much.

Will catch ya later

ttfn

toodle pip
cookie

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm gla your Mom is feeling a bit better.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an eventful week. Hope the computer issues stay away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Hooray - good to see you out and about again Cookie! What a shame about the pooters... I have decided not to bother with Win10; just 'cos I think it will do what you said happened to mum. That was a good idea about others of Blogville meeting up at Phoenix... hope you get others who are interested. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, there you are Cookie! I admit, I WAS beginning to wonder where you'd gotten to!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wondered where you had been! You were missed! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that times passes quickly! Our mom didn't get posts up for us either! Hopefully you will get to put something together with those going to Blog Paws!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had a HUGE thunderstorm this morning! We didn't hide, but when the loud rain started on the tin roof, we did shake a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cookie, so glad to meet you. We came over from Madi's blog. Looks like you are such a nice dog and what a good dog to take care of your Mom. We haven't tried Windows 10 yet and we are a little nervous about it. You all have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete