Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

No Pics yet

This will be just a short post today.  Still no pics cos mum still has not figured out how to transfer them to my blog!!!!!

Cookie's mum here:  First I want to thank everyone for their helpful comments. I had a long phone conversation with Cookie's trainer today and told her about the comments.  She agrees, but agrees with me that in order for Cookie to become a Certified Service Dog, she needs to get over this problem!!  I am going to continue observing and as soon as the weather gets cool enuf the trainer will meet with us at the big dog park to observe and see what we can do.

Again, thanks to all.

4 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Glad you were able to have that conversation. Paws crossed that some solutions start to appear... for the piccies too!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your trainer will be able to help Cookie. I'll look forward to pictures. ☺

    ReplyDelete