Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Monday, November 7, 2016

ITS ME AGAIN-THINGS ARE EVEN MORE URGENT

Cookie's mum here: I hate to keep coming and asking for help, but things are going from bad to worse!!!!! I am now being threatened with eviction even though I am trying to work with the management here!!!!!! I hope that you will donate to my GoFundMe because I need money to either pay for the treatment from the exterminator or to more (again)!!!!!! If anyone can help me put my GoFundMe tag on my blog on a permanent basis, it would help greatly. You can contact me at jskhackney23@hotmail.com and let me know the best way to contact you.

I really appreciate all the help everyone is giving.

Thanks a million


Cookie's mum

1 comment:

  1. Hari OM
    Hi Cookie and mum - crikey, eviction? What brought that about???

    Anyhoo, I do know that you have to collect the necessary badge code as instructed on this page. Then you go to your blog LAYOUT page (click the down-arrow from the dashboard beside 'blog view') and select to put a widget on the side bar - a little box will come up and you need to find the one which permits you to 'enter HTML' on the blog. Paste in the code from that GFM page and save. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete