Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Monday, June 19, 2017

LOTS OF GOOD PEEMAILS IN DOGGIE PARK

Temps here getting around 114F and sposed to go even higher!!!!  Mum takes me out before it gets too hot then I stay in air conditioned apartment for the rest of the day!!  But when I do go to the doggy park we have here, I find los of good pee mails.

BTW, it has come to our attention that word has gone around that mum goes for coffee and a muffin almost every day.  That has not happened for several years -- since mum took Cody (who has been at the rainbow bridge for almost 3 yrs now), Rajah and Sandra asnd her pup out for coffee after going to Udall Park.  Human brother and wife sent mum an e-card for Starbucks for her birthday, but we have no Starbucks close by so she does not go there very often!!!  She makes coffee at home and when she goes out during the day because it is so hat she takes flavored water with her!!!!  So, if you have not been donating to my GoFundMe page cos you think she has money to spare, I want to assure you that she doesn't because of all the moves, etc. and being in hospital fo so long!!  She has not been able to take me o the vet, even tho I am limping from my Valley Fever, cos of lack of money; also, Luna needs to be spayed cos she keeps going into heat, but, again cos of lack of money, she cannot afford it!!

Mum has to go to have some minor surgery on her eyelid tomorrow -- our neighbor Jessie is going with her.  Wish her luck

ttfn and toodle pip

Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment