Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Saturday, July 29, 2017

FINALLY!!!!!! GOT MUM TO OPEN PC

Mum has been feeling kinda stressed lately and although I have gotten her to read all the other posts, I have not been able to get her to sit and write in my blog instead of watching TV.  A lot of the stress has been because she overdrew her bank account AGAIN!!!!!  She went to the bank the other day and got them to remove some of the overdraft fees -- She  had been charged $34 for a charge of $10 and another for a charge of $15!!!!!   I was not with her (too hot for my poor little paws!!) but she dealt with the bank manager and she said that he was really nice an understanding.  She still does not have any money til the 3rd of next month, but it will help that she doesn't have such an overdraft.  She said she was s'posed to go over to Uncle Vic's yesterday -- again she said it would be too hot to take me!!!!  But she ended up not going because he called and said he had bedbugs again!!!!!  Mum did not want to chance picking up any again -- she said after all the problems she had getting rid of them (the most pressing of her stressors) she did not want to chance getting them again.  Needless to say, he was not very happy about it (she was going over cos the tech from the wheelchair place was coming over to see what was wrong twith her old wheelchair that Uncle Vic wanted to use). 

We are in the middle of our monsoon season here in  Tucson, so I have been spending a lot of time in the bathtub and closet!!!!When I am hiding in the bathtub and mum comes in to use the bathroom, I get lots of scritches!!!!  Yesterday I made a couple of poops and a pee in the living room cos we had a really bad storm!!!  Our patio got flooded the rain was so heavy!!!

Mum asked me to remind my buddies that our GoFundMe page is still active (she hopes) cos, as I have mentioned on other occasions) we are in need of money for my med and vet visits.  Also, my kitty sista Luna needs to get fixed!!!!  she seems to go into heat very often and makes the most awful noises when she does.

Well, nothing exciting has been going on here except for the storms!!!  As I said, the time that mum does go out, it has been too hot for me (except when I go out to do my bidness early in the morning).  so I guess we will end now.  I will try to get mum to post more often, and also go figure out how to post pics again

ttfn and toodle pip

Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment