Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

finally

Mum and I really want to thank Amber and Max da udder wienie's mum for helping my mum to FINALLY figure out how to get back to posting.  I am sure everyone thought that we had gone missing -- but for some reason mum could not get to this screen!!!!!

Things have not been toooo  great lately.  One nice thing is that I now have ANOTHER kitty sister -- Sapphire.  She looks like a Russian Blue.  She need to be spayed (as does Luna) and so the two of them walk around yowling!!!!

Also mum has been sick a couple of weeks ago.  She had to have another Botox injection in her bladder and then about a week later she started a really bad UTI.  Unfortunately she forgot that about 20 odd years ago she had a bad reaction to sulfa drugs, and they gave her an antibiotic with Sulfa!!!  Fortunately she final did remember and told the doc's office so the stopped her taking it and now she is feeling better.

I still have a bit of a limp because of my valley fever tumor in my leg, but it is not too bad.  It is still too hot for mum to take me too far during the day, but it is nice and cool when she takes me out in the mornings. 

Well, I do not want to go on whingeing so I will end now and hopefully will be able to get some pics up here next time, which should not be too long from now.

ttfn and toodle pip

Cookie

PS  A very belated Good Yomtov to all of our Jewish pupster, kitties and their humans

2 comments:

  1. Ya-Hoo! So Hap-Pee to see you back again. Now if only WE could get back again. We HATE that Mom went back to work and we HATE that our InnerNuts are so bad. Hope to be back soon. ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Well hello there Cookie and mum!!! I have a dreadful confession in that have been so busy this side with all sorts of life mess myself, that the time since last seeing you had not really occurred to me - but am sure glad to see you are still around! Life does take its toll, eh? Now you both continue to be getting better and am sending POTP, hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete