Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

THANK HEAVENS FOR GAYLE

Mum's caregiver, Gayle, is here and helped mum FINALLY to post on my blog!!!!!!!!  Amber da Weeni'es mom and my mum have been trying to get together on the phone to do it since Uncle Vic messed up mum's PC!!!!!  Also, for the past two days, mum has been trying to order our food, etc. from one of the Grocery stores.  Yesterday she couldn't get anywhere wit hit.  Today after half an hour on the phone and being Chewy and got the order placed the order in les than 10 minutes!!!!

Anyway -- other things have been going on here -- mum has nicknamed me "Tubby" -- she SAYS its because I hide in the bathtub when it storms -- but when we went for my shots, I overheard the vet say I needed to lose some weight!!!!!!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF



Thhere have been other things going on, but for now I will not bore you with it!!!  Will try to get som pics on here next ime

Hope you have missed me

ta ta and ttfn

Cookie

2 comments:

  1. Oh us Ladiez love Chewy - mom lovez'em too. We shure hope your dayz will settle down now Us Beagle Ladiez r alwayz hearin'bout how we r too fat an'we need to b on dietz - either our mom or the vetman tellz us that - we just like to eat an'our mom controlz our food so it'z all her fault. Hope to c u bak sooner than later.
    Lady Shasta'n Miss Maizie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! for Gayle coming to help you with your blogging. Tubby is your new nickname from your mum. Time for a diet. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete