Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Thursday, February 22, 2018

MUM IS REALLY PO'D

Uncle Vic has really been p&*&&^ mum off.  Yesterday he called her (and woke her up) at 5 am because his internet had been shut off cos he had a past due amount.  Mum was finally able to do it by phone (why he could not do it by phone -- he was able to call mum) and got the amount paid. 
today he just called cos he could not use his e-mail to contact someone, and he wanted her to look it up.  He really did not have enuf info for her to do it, and so he started yelling and calling her names -- she ended up hanging up on him!!!!!!!  She has not had enuf caffeine today cos her Keurig was not working properly -- it seems to work for a couple of weeks and then *kaput*.  She spent about a half hour with Keurig and had to stand to do what the rep told her, so her back was really hurting -- so were her hands cos of what they wanted her to do!  It finally started working again -- hope she doesn't have any more problems with it!!!!!  Can our blogger buddies end her some good wishes so she feels better about things??????  When she went to take me out this morning the door from t he hallway to the outside was jammed!!!!  We had to walk all the way to the end of the building to get out (and back in).  Also, my doggy park is not accessible right now!!!!  They are putting a Verizon cell tower in and so they are taking up some parking spaces!!!!  In order to replace these parking spots they are moving the dog park!!!!  I don't envy the people who are digging up the dog park cos it probably smells to high heaven because of all the pee mails and poops there!!  LOL   Anyway, mum called the office and they said that it would take a couple of weeks before it will be available for my use!!!!  Mum told the office that (as they know) mum is not able to pick up my poops so hopefully there will not be complaints about it!!!  When she was out yesterday she noticed a couple of areas that I might be able to use -- hope I find some interesting pee mails there!!!

So, as you can see, I need lots of luv from all my buddies for my mum!!!

(now the kitties are chasing each other all over the place, too)

ttfn and toodle pip

Cookie

pee ess -- mum asked me to remind yo that her gofundme page is still up!!!  We are gonna have to go to the vet soon cos my leg is starting to hurt again, so I cannot go too many places with mum!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment