Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Friday, February 16, 2018

OMD -- POOR AMBER DA WEENIE AND MAX (HER BRUDDER)

I finally got mum to do this post.  If Frankie and Ernie were still running their law office efficiently (!) this would be a perfect case for them.  Amber and Max's mum and my mum were on the phone the other evening when their mum got home from work and in the background we could hear Max howling and barking.  Turns out it was waaaaaaay past their dinner time, and their mum and my mum were too busy yakking it up for them to get their dinner.  Thank Dog my mum feeds me in the morning when we get home from my walk.  Although yesterday I did not get my walk!!!!!  It was raining allllll day, and mum has to be careful about getting the joystick on her wheelchair (plus other parts of it) wet  and also she I afraid of melting in the rain -- LOL

On Wednesday Luna finally had her stitches out and so no longer has to wear her cone of shame.  She is one very happy kitty without the cone.  However, when mum got off the van coming home, it was raining quite hard, so she was not very happy about that!!!  I did get a walk and a bit of a run in the dog park here this morning, but it was in between rain showers, and although mum  had promised me another walk, we couldn't go 'cos of the rain the rest of the day!!!!

Well, mum has told me this is as long a post as we are gonna do today, so

ttfn and toodle pip

Cookie

2 comments:

  1. OMD..Cookie thank you's so much fur bringin' dis to every buddy's attention. Dis has happened more den once. We do needs a lawyer and Mommy needs to PAY with extra treats. Geez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello cookie its dennis the vizsla dog hay oh no layt for dinner??? i am not a loyer but that definitly sownds akshunable to me!!! altho i think yoo mite hav a breetch of kontrakt akshun over the wawk wot didnt happin try to git the wawk promissd in riting nekst time tho!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete