Cookie's Comments

Cookie's Comments

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

STILL WAITING TO GET INTO NEW APT

We are still staying with Uncle Vic!!!! Mum finally got around to putting the cover on my bed after washing it-- Coco and I take turns sleeping on it!!! I was a bad girl yesterday -- bol. Mum was having a bit of trouble with her wheelchair and I was kinda jammed between the chair and the wall -- I wriggled and squirmed and got out of my harness and took off!!!! I made sure that she was following me and saw where I was -- but led her on a merry chase--bol. Needless to say, she was not very happy with me. She usually takes me out by myself --not that coco and I act up when we are together, but she has difficulty getting us both leashed without one of us (usually me) takimg off. We will be really glad to get to the new apt and get all our stuff out of storage!!!

Will write more (and try to get some pics) in a little while.

ttfn and toodle pip

Cookie

1 comment:

  1. I know you were in control but you need to not run away from your mom. You don't want to scare her. Be good. I know you can

    ReplyDelete